What's the market value of a combo machine?

HustliN

Hey guys just wondering what is the market value for a NEW healthy vending machine? It's a machine made by canadian healthy vending.

It's approx 32 x 30 by 70. They include coins changer and ePort systems.

They retail brand new from 5.5k to 7k.

I see some on Craigslist for 3k brand new in box and seems like a great deal. I'm not familiar with any other vending machines as I have only been starting for a month.

How does these price compare to others?

Thanks

If you're finding them still in boxes and the machines need to be assembled or the in-place machines have had to be assembled, then those are the ones to stay away from. They are overpriced crap no matter how pretty the machine is or how many bells and whistles it has. Pure crap. A REAL vending machine will be assembled in one cabinet and will be shipped that way.

Hey guys just wondering what is the market value for a NEW healthy vending machine? It's a machine made by canadian healthy vending.

I see some on Craigslist for 3k brand new in box and seems like a great deal. I'm not familiar with any other vending machines as I have only been starting for a month.

Thanks

As much as I hate the idea of a new vendor even considering a combo machine there is definitely a wide range of fair value prices for these should you really have a situation that warrants one.  At the top of the spectrum you'll find the AMS Outsider which can be had refurbished for about 4k.  A little further down the ladder would be the Nationals and AP's which run about 2.5K refurbished.  Then there are the various USI models which run from 1K to 2.5K depending on the model.  Last in line would be the Seagas and a variety of others in that ilk.  While I often see people trying get big money for them (especially the biz ops) in reality they're worth their weight in scrap.

Just an opinion from someone who recently purchased a couple of used Seaga combo's. We unloaded and plugged in, tested all in our garage and put on location at a local manufacturing place close by. We have had both in the facility for about 8 months now without 1 issue. Before we bought we did a lot of checking around by cost/manufacturer. Many people just throw out where they think things are made when they don't really know, they are just saying it because it was told to them. We searched incoming machines from supplier to find out where vending machines are coming from and just how many. I won't give you the path but you can find this information out there. We are informed buyers, I highly suggest others should be too. We would recommend these (Office Deli models) to anyone looking. I had a set up question and called in and it was resolved within 5 minutes. Kuddos.  Be informed correctly and you won't have problems with the model you chose. Good luck.

Just an opinion from someone who recently purchased a couple of used Seaga combo's. We unloaded and plugged in, tested all in our garage and put on location at a local manufacturing place close by. We have had both in the facility for about 8 months now without 1 issue. Before we bought we did a lot of checking around by cost/manufacturer. Many people just throw out where they think things are made when they don't really know, they are just saying it because it was told to them. We searched incoming machines from supplier to find out where vending machines are coming from and just how many. I won't give you the path but you can find this information out there. We are informed buyers, I highly suggest others should be too. We would recommend these (Office Deli models) to anyone looking. I had a set up question and called in and it was resolved within 5 minutes. Kuddos.  Be informed correctly and you won't have problems with the model you chose. Good luck.

congratulations on your good luck.

However, AZvendor has been in the business since '85 and has been a tech since the 2000's

he  has probably seen just about every machine made post 80's, and has seen what is the general trend for many machines is.

So while you may have gotten lucky, what he and many others, including myself, have seen, either in real life or from trouble shooting threads, is that the parts in a Seaga are generally inferior and reack down more often, while the American brands ave more tech support parts availability and lower prices, as well as better built components,especially the older ones.

PS the office delis have imported parts from asia, eg a korean compressor while the American made ones have european or american danfoss or high quality in house builds

The vending machine you are interested in is used in the Max Healthy Vending franchise/biz op. It is part of the Westshore Marketing Group in North Vancouver, BC Canada. The machines are made in korea or china. They are sold for between $5000-$8000 each depending on how many you purchase. This company has been very successful selling a lot of equipment. You can go onto craigslist or use Kijiji and you will see many of these machines for sale. The original purchasers of these machines try to get between $3000-$5000 for each machine in a resale but if you call around enough I have seen them for $1000. Because of the high cost of the equipment and no assistance securing locations many of these machines are new or near new.

The vending machine you are interested in is used in the Max Healthy Vending franchise/biz op. It is part of the Westshore Marketing Group in North Vancouver, BC Canada. The machines are made in korea or china. They are sold for between $5000-$8000 each depending on how many you purchase. This company has been very successful selling a lot of equipment. You can go onto craigslist or use Kijiji and you will see many of these machines for sale. The original purchasers of these machines try to get between $3000-$5000 for each machine in a resale but if you call around enough I have seen them for $1000. Because of the high cost of the equipment and no assistance securing locations many of these machines are new or near new.

Yes this. What are your thoughts on these machines. and whats a fair price to pay for them? thank you

The machines that 

Thanks

I think the machines you are referring are called kimma's & they are manufactured in China.

Here is a link to their UK website... http://kimmavending.com/index.html

I think you would have problems with part support for these machines unless you have a local distributor

Yes this. What are your thoughts on these machines. and whats a fair price to pay for them? thank you

Because they are made overseas they could be difficult and or expensive to repair. I have talked to a number people who have bought into the concept and they do not seem to have trouble with the equipment. I would however not pay more than $1500 per machine. There are so many for sale that you should be able to get them for that price with a bit of work.

Archived