Nama One show

Broncho

Who's going to the one show in Vegas this year?

We will have a booth setup showing off our micro markets at booth 1242. We will also be serving free beer on Thursday afternoon @ 2:00 until we run out.

Who's going to the one show in Vegas this year?

We will have a booth setup showing off our micro markets at booth 1242. We will also be serving free beer on Thursday afternoon @ 2:00 until we run out.

I was hoping to make it this year but unfortunately I think I am going to have to put it off until 2016... although the FREE beer offer is definitely tempting me.  ;D 

If I don't see you... Good Luck with everything!  

I feel a NAMA award coming your way... which will definitely mean... more beers!!! ;D  ;D  ;D  

I will just be happy with expanding our customer base as large as possible. We are finally to the point where we have a good distribution network and the capacity to sell on a mass scale.

Our goal coming out of the one show is to place 150-200 units within a month after the show.

I will just be happy with expanding our customer base as large as possible. We are finally to the point where we have a good distribution network and the capacity to sell on a mass scale.

Our goal coming out of the one show is to place 150-200 units within a month after the show.

I am sure you will reach that goal too!

Don't forget me when you decide to expand offshore & are looking for a representative Down Under...  ;D

Archived