Royal vendo rvcc-9

rhelder

Hi everybody!

A while back i posted a question about my royal vendo which was solved!

I use the machine for a while now and so far without any problems, till this week..

The machine doesnt seem to "see" the money.

When we toss in a coin, it automatically goes to the collection bin but it doesnt give you any credit for it.

Sometimes it workes fine and sometimes he does this for a while..

Does this ring a bell by someone??

Please help if so =)

That sounds like a bad coin mech.  If the coin is not accepted then it should go to the coin return on the door.  Because it doesn't and the coin isn't registered (assuming the bills are) then that means the coin mech needs to be repaired.  You can PM me for a replacement if you need one.

Gosh... Sounds like a expensive repair. I live in the netherlands so the machine operates on euro's (no bills). Aint there a sensor or something which i can try to clean?

06f6a4b51c3f846c635d1cfb50e01c12.jpg

Sounds like your acceptor head is shot.  There are several sensors up there - none of which you can access to replace.  If wiping the flight track down with a dry cloth doesn't work (it probably won't) then you'll need to have that unit refurbished and I doubt anybody here will deal with a Euro coin mech.

You would have to get your hands on a technical parts and repair manual for it to see if there's anything you can do.  Most likely you won't find one and it's really not that easy without access to parts for you to attempt any repair yourself.  You should try to find a repair depot in Europe that can repair it for you or offer you an advance exchange unit.  The coin mech is made by MEI so you should check with their website for who their European distributors are.  MEI is now owned by Crane Companies but MEI is still operated independently of Crane.

Here's a link to a techical manual for it:  http://www.meitechnical.com/mei-files/files/access-public/documentation/quick-reference-guides/gb_690_quick_reference_guide_722773004_g4.pdf

And another:  http://www.namco.co.uk/PDF-manuals/mars-manuals/126-129_User_Guide.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Archived