What are the peak busy seasons of vending?

HustliN

I'm just wondering what are say the difference in sales from a cool winter day to say sales in summer time when its quite warm? Is it like a 20% difference in sales for drinks and snacks? or quite a bit more.

Cause right now my sales a quite low and a little disappointing in certain locations. My friends say don't worry its much better in the summer time. 

I do agree summer time is a greater demand for cold drinks. But how it effects the overall number of sales I'm not too sure. It will help me realize my financials a little clearer.

thanks in advance

It depends more on the change in weather rather than the current weather but Summer generally does better because you sell more beverages. One of the worst conditions for vending though is when perfect spring weather causes people to go outside and buy their snacks and beverages elsewhere.

We are lucky as we do both hot & cold beverage which means there is really NO slow period... in winter when our cold drink sales drop off our coffee side of the business picks up & vice versa 

Archived