7600 spacers:

Realizing I need to use spacers for certain cakes and other items as they are too skinny and I have been laying them diagonal.

Noticing I don't need to use some of the candy spacers. Are they the same as the snack rows ? Can I just move those? 

Also assuming that I bend the tabs that are opposite the open end of the spiral? Going the other way the cake can just slip thru the hole of the spiral.

Guess that means I put the spacer on the right side of the divider. Is this correct?

Realizing I need to use spacers for certain cakes and other items as they are too skinny and I have been laying them diagonal.

Noticing I don't need to use some of the candy spacers. Are they the same as the snack rows ? Can I just move those? 

Also assuming that I bend the tabs that are opposite the open end of the spiral? Going the other way the cake can just slip thru the hole of the spiral.

Guess that means I put the spacer on the right side of the divider. Is this correct?

The spacers will fit into per mfg'd slots I believe to the right of the coil - as I recall, there are three sets of slots in each snack column.  The columns in the candy tray use that pivoting arm as a spacer so you wont find anything down there you can use in the snack trays.  You'll note that each column divider has a pair of tabs that can be pried open to accept the pivoting arm - you should flatten these out if you're not using them as they can and will poke holes in your packages.  Note that snack spacers are a black metal piece that is about the same size as the divider and have a spring load at the back to keep them in the slots.  AZ has these if you need some.  The candy spacers may not extend out far enough to solve your problem.

In all honesty, I am unaware that those spacers can be moved to a snack selection.  With an AP 7600, there are many ways to load products.  What you CAN use is a metal insert.  If you look at your snack selections, you'll notice a few slots near the front and back of the tray on every snack selection.  Those slots are for inserting the metal "spacer" if you will but it's not like the ones on candy selections.  I don't know if you can get them new but there are probably many out there somewhere.

No, the candy spacers can't be moved or made to work with your snack selections. I do have plenty of spacers for this and can send you as many as you need. Just let me know how many.

In all honesty, I am unaware that those spacers can be moved to a snack selection.  With an AP 7600, there are many ways to load products.  What you CAN use is a metal insert.  If you look at your snack selections, you'll notice a few slots near the front and back of the tray on every snack selection.  Those slots are for inserting the metal "spacer" if you will but it's not like the ones on candy selections.  I don't know if you can get them new but there are probably many out there somewhere.

I was just cleaning up a 7600 today and noticed that the snack column dividers  do have the tabs for the candy spacer but they sit right next to the coil so they wouldn't do much good.  The pre mfd slots are actually to the left of the coil and will allow you to space the columns down to just wider than the width of the coil if need be, but you need the snack spacers to make this work.

Yes they are on the coil side but the spacer would rise above the coil I believe. That's really the way I need them to work.

If the space is on the left side then the pack of cupcakes will slide thru the coils.

Thanks for all the input.

Yes they are on the coil side but the spacer would rise above the coil I believe. That's really the way I need them to work.

If the space is on the left side then the pack of cupcakes will slide thru the coils.

Thanks for all the input.

What kind of cupcakes are these? I've never had problems with cupcakes. I'm sure most of us here have also had no issues.

What kind of cupcakes are these? I've never had problems with cupcakes. I'm sure most of us here have also had no issues.

Obviously, these are the 'no fat' cupcakes...they are too skinny and slide through the coils!

Thats funny !!!

Tastycake… Was there today guess they vend ok… I have them in there diagonal from bottom left to top right. Is that the way everyone stocks them?

Actually it's other pastries and bagged cookies that spin out of the coil a little. Not that big of a deal I just straighten them out. Less width  space would solve this.

Just a learning curve on top of me being a little anal… Now I  see how the double spirals on my studios operate better.

Archived