Help me identify my machine please!

I just recently bought this machine from someone on Craigslist in my area.  It was from my old school.  I was so excited to be able to purchase this machine and reminisce the good days.  I was so caught up in the moment, I didn't realize that the tag was removed from the machine.  I couldn't find anything on the inside of the machine.  I was wanting to buy some things for it, but I don't know where to begin on finding items for it.  I had a buy a new coin mech and got the guidance from the wonderful people on this website.  Thanks again for everything.  Also, how do I go about donating to the website? 

post-10065-0-94424200-1427760840_thumb.jpg

That's a Dixie Narco and could be a 320, a 360 or some thing a little smaller depending on overall height and size of the columns.

I just saw your second photo and with the 5 wide columns I think it's a DN320.

I have a cover for the motors.  I just took it off to get pictures of the rotors.  Hey Walta, what did you mean by not something you want on the street?  Are these bad machines?  Its for personal use.  I don't plan on setting it outside.

Good Idea - it does make it easier to identify.  You should be able to make this machine "free vend" if you're planning on filling it with beer ...... I see you already have one sitting on top. ;D

Also, how do I go about donating to the website? 

On the left at the top you will see “More” put your cursor on more. Then you will see a pull down menu click on Donations.

I am beginning to think they close it once the current months goal is met. So try after the first of the month.

Walta

Is there any way to double stack the pops in this machine. No matter how I do it, the first one vends fine, then after thst, it vends 2 every time.

Is there any way to double stack the pops in this machine. No matter how I do it, the first one vends fine, then after thst, it vends 2 every time.

From the photo of your stack it appears that your motors are set for only one-deep vending. To set them for two-deep vending you need to loosen the screw in the face of the motor cams and rotate the front one until 4 notches are visible on the edge of the cam. Then snug the screw and try vending again. This machine has no rear spacers so you won't be able to do anything other than 12 oz cans two deep in each column.

Archived