Hello and Thank You

Bob258

Hello, I just received a message from TVF to say hi. I've been here for two years now.

I don't write on here very much but I do come on line to this forum every single day and I enjoy and learn every time.

I have thirty U-Turns and ten NW 60's. I love the U-Turns. It does take me like a half an hour to service each machine but I have to do it right. All of my machines look great after I service them. I even move the machine and sweep under them. I want it all to look clean. The NW only take me about fifteen to twenty minutes to service but it's so much work to change product.

Thanks again for all the great info.

Bob

Musser, you may have a lot more experance with the NW than I do. I've been Bulk Vending for three years now and I just find everything about the U-Turns better.

I know there could be a lot of candy waste but I solved that. But changing out canisters U-Turn is much faster and eaiser for me.

I'm talking about clean parts ready to label and assemble.

Thank you for you input

Maybe I'm doing something wrong with the NW. I could be doing it the hard way.

Bob is likely talking about the northwestern triple play. Using nw super 60's or oak 309/450 are always better than a triple bay machine. More visual display space. More flexibilty. (Singles or racks) ease of use

Archived