Hello everybody

Workman Vending

I'm brand new to this forum and brand new to bulk vending.

Bulk vending is something that I've thought about off and on for years.   Recently I've been thinking about it again and I think I may actually follow through and take the plunge this time.

My question to you guys is this:  What, as a minimum, do you think I need before I head out and start trying to locate?    My initial thoughts are to get 2 or 3 decent machines setup to vend gumballs and single head stands for them and locate those before spending more money.    My problem with that is that it seems mighty inflexible.  What do I do if I find a location willing to do business with me but wants something specific that's more than what I have available starting out? What did you start with?

Welcome. I think your plan is just fine. Starting with a few single GB machines will allow you to get a feel for the process without a huge investment of time and other resources.

If the business owner/manager wants candy, just be honest and let them know you dont have any machines setup for candy. Let them know if you let them place the gumball machine and it does well, you will add a candy machine down the road. I just went through the same scenario placing a toy machine. The owner really wanted candy, but Im trying to not vend candy, only toys. But if the machine does well, I will add a candy machine to keep him happy, and generate more $ from that location.

Archived