Hello from Georgia

I guess since I've already made two posts elsewhere in this fine forum, I had better come here and introduce myself.

My name is Jeff, and by day I'm a network engineer for a startup communications company in Atlanta, by night I want to sell gum.

As I said elsewhere, I've thought about getting into the vending business on and off for years.  Thinking about it isn't getting it done, however, so for once I've actually started taking steps to learn as much as I can before laying out very much of my hard-earned money.

For those of you who may be local, I'm in Cherokee County, and hoping to locate machines in Cherokee, Cobb, Paulding, and Bartow counties to start.

I guess since I've already made two posts elsewhere in this fine forum, I had better come here and introduce myself.

My name is Jeff, and by day I'm a network engineer for a startup communications company in Atlanta, by night I want to sell gum.

As I said elsewhere, I've thought about getting into the vending business on and off for years.  Thinking about it isn't getting it done, however, so for once I've actually started taking steps to learn as much as I can before laying out very much of my hard-earned money.

For those of you who may be local, I'm in Cherokee County, and hoping to locate machines in Cherokee, Cobb, Paulding, and Bartow counties to start.

Welcome Jeff, and good luck!

Thanks, Hillbilly!

Btw what part of West Virginia are you in?  I grew up in Logan County.

I'm in Cross Lanes but have machines all over.  Got some in Madison and Chapmanville.

It is good to see another person from Georgia on the forum I live in Griffin but most of my accounts are it Atlanta. Lets talk and see if we can  work together.

I'm up in Cherokee County and once I get started I'm going to try to keep to Cherokee, Cobb, Paulding, and Bartow for the time being.  I'm not sure how well that's going to work but we'll see.     If you have accounts up this way that's too far out of the way for you to service, I may be interested in buying them from you.

Archived