Telemetry options

I know many of you operators use the USATech card readers. With those, you get what I believe is called USALive reports. How do these reports compare to reports from Cantaloupe or InOne for reporting? I do not have a management software package. I track sales through an excel spreadsheet. Currently we have a few InOne telemetry modems but may soon be acquiring a few accounts that have Cantelope telemetry installed but he does not ever use it. Need to have remote as a requirement for Notbest VenDors. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I know many of you operators use the USATech card readers. With those, you get what I believe is called USALive reports. How do these reports compare to reports from Cantaloupe or InOne for reporting? I do not have a management software package. I track sales through an excel spreadsheet. Currently we have a few InOne telemetry modems but may soon be acquiring a few accounts that have Cantelope telemetry installed but he does not ever use it. Need to have remote as a requirement for Notbest VenDors. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I have a few of those Notbest accounts and unfortunately there is no cell service at the locations (wink, wink).

Allen, thanks but my question was more about how good the reporting was for the. Cantelope telemetry. I am not sure how well they report and thought maybe a card reader from USAT reports sales if you do not have a software package thanks for the heads up about the poor reception area though.

Allen, thanks but my question was more about how good the reporting was for the. Cantelope telemetry. I am not sure how well they report and thought maybe a card reader from USAT reports sales if you do not have a software package thanks for the heads up about the poor reception area though.

I just thought the "Notbest" part of your post was pretty funny and couldn't help myself.

• 2 weeks later...

We use USA tech card readers and have never had issues with them. Reports are sent out on a daily basis and there are several options for creating specialized reports via the vendor center which is a portion of the customer that has all your sales.

I have found the reports very accurate and I can see fairly quickly what has been used in all the locations.

Archived