Midwest Locators Fails the ultimate test

rakusa

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What dont you get Aly?  They owe me that amount of locations.  They have given me like 4 locations for double heads since January 5th.  Two of them are total bombs and need replacing.

So.........there it is brotha.  Oh yeah.........plus they owe me like 7 locations for a route I purchased that they were servicing.

I am not concerned about getting the money back.  I trust that I will get it back from Marge.  The point is its amazing how she can let something like this go without closure with me when I was her biggest fan when she first was being used by us last year etc etc etc. 

I am dreading calling them to relocate my relocated machine. This one has made like $5 a month so it is better then the original placement of $4 a month. Nowhere near the guarantee. Shoot with 6 months on location it has not even paid for the cost to locate it. I think I may ask them to convert it to a triple placement because they are not having good luck with this DI machine.

I am dreading calling them to relocate my relocated machine. This one has made like $5 a month so it is better then the original placement of $4 a month. Nowhere near the guarantee. Shoot with 6 months on location it has not even paid for the cost to locate it. I think I may ask them to convert it to a triple placement because they are not having good luck with this DI machine.

To be honest with you, I do not even care about the two machines I have on location from them that need to be relocated.  Its absolutely futile IMO in terms of ever being able to get that done.

It does seem odd that you and even Steve has one he has been waiting on since like October. There is something amiss here. Back at the end of the year they called me to see how the location was doing. I had just serviced it and read them the total three month take and they said they would replace it the first of the year. This time they have not called to check on it so I will make the call to them. I think I will try email first to see what kind of response I get. Hang in there and stand your ground.

I received a call today from Jackie at Midwest.  Marjorie has sold the company to Jackie who has been there for six years.  She  told me she will keep the same warranty, and try to do better on locations.  It will take a little longer to get the locations placed.

• 5 weeks later...

Its incredible. Midwest still owes me a large snack and soda location and jackie told me that they sold that part of teh company to marjorie and they told me that marjorie would give me a call back. Its been weeks and no call back at all. My contract was with midwest and they shoudl honor that contract or return my money back. Im gonna try to call them back again. I guess im too nice on the phone:(

Odered 4 locations about a month ago.  Finally received the locations and went to place today.  2 went smoothly the other 2 corporate spots got the boot.  What's up with that?  I thought these people do the call back thing and verify the location is able and willing to accept the machine?  Will update when we hear back from them.

I am waiting on 2 commission locations that I paid March 1st.  I finally gave up on the charity location replacements from last June and July that I never got.  Thought I would give them a try with the comm locates and see how they did with those----bad idea!!!!  Whenever I call they "have me on the list and are working on it" but nothing ever comes of it.

I had some locations that I ordered shortly before the buyout. One got the boot, and after a few weeks to get everything settled, they were in touch with me and got me a replacement location quickly. All in all, I wouldn't complain. My four way machines they located are frequently under performing the guarantee and I'll ask for faster locations for the slow ones. I had got one gravy location, but it was in a WM and after a month they moved it to the break room. (It had done 67$ish in that month) The break room location might stink, since there are two other vendors in there with charity machines and snack machines to compete against. Corporate rules get me down, but I remind myself as I grow I will start convincing smaller corporations to let me take several accounts at a time and won't need the manager's approval. Then I'm back to my happy go vending self again.

Anyway, I wouldn't give up on getting your locations.  It seems they are really going after getting people's accounts in good standing. She really wants the business to be successful, so she needs to retain these accounts. Give her a call, or e-mail her. I bet she would be happy to get things straightened out and get you the locations you paid for.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I spoke w/Jackie and she said she would work on getting me 1-2 locations per week. I'm ok with this so long as she can come through.

I understand how it is buying a new business - I just bought one myself a few weeks ago - so I'm willing to cut her some slack.

I'll reserve judgement for a few weeks as to whether we'll continue to use them. If we get the 1-2/week then I'll be happy.

Kevin

Well, I spoke w/Jackie and she said she would work on getting me 1-2 locations per week. I'm ok with this so long as she can come through.

I understand how it is buying a new business - I just bought one myself a few weeks ago - so I'm willing to cut her some slack.

I'll reserve judgement for a few weeks as to whether we'll continue to use them. If we get the 1-2/week then I'll be happy.

Kevin

Kevin........these are replacements for 10 locations you obtained from them after they formed this new company?