Do y'all replace light bulbs?

I did find these ... looks like I have to remove the ballast and starter, then rewire directly to the lamp holders ... is that right?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Low-Cost-LED-Tube-Light-T8-2-Foot-Feet-2FT-24-Inches-10W-Daylight-Cool-White-/271766915265?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f469208c1

Yes, those are the types I have used too. Some do not require you to remove ballast, those do but it is just unplug ballast, splice one wire and plug in. Can't go wrong IMO

I have noticed a definite increase in sales since I started replacing burnt out bulbs. Bought a route where 60% wernt even there, I think I'm now out performing the previous vendor by at least 10%. Still have some to go, yes its expensive, but it pays too.

cleaned up and bright........ wow what a difference.

I thought I read somewhere that a machine that has a lightbulb will do like 35% more in sales or something crazy.

I have also purchased LED from Adam at One Stop Vending Solutions in Portland, OR.  Much cheaper than VEII or D&S.   24"- $15/ea in lots of 5.  30"-$17/ea in lots of 5. I use mostly in AP 6000/7000/123/Studios. Just remove old bulb and starter, insert new bulb and power up. No need for starter. They are also very sturdy. If you drop they do not break. Not damaged by rolling around in the back of a truck either.

Call Adam at One Stop.... 541-359-9316

I have also purchased LED from Adam at One Stop Vending Solutions in Portland, OR. Much cheaper than VEII or D&S. 24"- $15/ea in lots of 5. 30"-$17/ea in lots of 5. I use mostly in AP 6000/7000/123/Studios. Just remove old bulb and starter, insert new bulb and power up. No need for starter. They are also very sturdy. If you drop they do not break. Not damaged by rolling around in the back of a truck either.

Call Adam at One Stop.... 541-359-9316

I ordered some for some machines. They look real nice.

Look like you need to run power to those lights. I prefer LED bulbs that you just remove the old flourescent bulb and starter, then insert new LED bulb and power up. Nothing else needed. 24" bulbs on eBay cN be had for around $10/ea-$15/ea with shipping. Be sure that the ones you buy have the 120 LEDs in 2 rows. I can't yet say how long they last as we have only be using them for about 8 months so far.

Thought I read somewhere between 5-6 years.

Archived