ap not working

Sounds like the #1 button is stuck.. Go to your check price and see if when you select any letter, does it display a price. Depending on the model machine you have, you may have a plastic button stuck or a bad keypad.

This is likely a bad keypad because it take quite a bit of force to make contact since the buttons just lay against the keypad's pressure layer. First try pulling the keypad harness apart to clean the contacts. If that doesn't work then you'll need a new keypad.

You can PM me for a new one if it's needed. You should also replace the selection buttons at the same time as they are probably scuffed and cloudy.

i have a 5 wide ap unit will take your money and what ever letter u pick it drops number 1. so if u pick a it will drop a1 . if u pick c it will drop c1 :huh:?  i dont have the model# with me  HELP!!! 

Your keypad membrane is probably shot.  It's an easy fix (about 60 bucks) but check your ribbon connections first.  The trick to replacing these easily is to tape the plastic buttons to the front plate before removing the membrane.

Archived