Where to get coffee and cups for ap213

kdub3821

I got a new account. The catch I needed a coffee machine. So i bought a ap 213 from empire vending on ebay. Nice looking machine. The valves have been redone and the machine was fully tested. I looked up a u tube video on it. Seems very time consuming to service but the account is worth it to me. Now I would like to know where do I buy the coffee powders and cups from that will work in this machine? What if any tips or advice you can offer me is? Thank you for your time.

I got a new account. The catch I needed a coffee machine. So i bought a ap 213 from empire vending on ebay. Nice looking machine. The valves have been redone and the machine was fully tested. I looked up a u tube video on it. Seems very time consuming to service but the account is worth it to me. Now I would like to know where do I buy the coffee powders and cups from that will work in this machine? What if any tips or advice you can offer me is? Thank you for your time.

Better to ask the guys in the coffee forum - they may never see your question up here

This is all hearsay, but ive heard folk recommend C and H powder sugar, powder to dissolve fast

Vending specific "kayo " hot choco

decent coffee

vending specific solubles (cream etc)

the vending specific powders are special to resist clumping in a humid machine\

AND KEEP IT CLEAN!!!!!! Soap or bleach in waste bucket and empty and rinse every service.

Archived