Your thoughts on a large tattoo studio as a good location?

HustliN

Hey guys,

I have an existing owner wanting to put their machine in their tattoo shop. Its a fairly large location. It also has a small tshirt print studio, a hair salon, and an area for tattoo artists to do work.

Overall on this saturday saw the location and on staff wise was about 7 people. Customers about 6. Graphic artists 3. and In hair salon about 3 people.

Seems like a great location. your thoughts?

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I have an existing owner wanting to put their machine in their tattoo shop. Its a fairly large location. It also has a small tshirt print studio, a hair salon, and an area for tattoo artists to do work.

Overall on this saturday saw the location and on staff wise was about 7 people. Customers about 6. Graphic artists 3. and In hair salon about 3 people.

Thanks!

Sounds very iffy - you'd be counting on a lot of walk in traffic.

For me, those types of locations are a dime-a-dozen.  I would only do it if it was very close to my house and/or existing route and I would put very small machines in there (maybe even a good mechanical machine with a changer....yes, I use these when necessary and like them).  Or maybe a good combo machine.

Hey guys,

Thanks!

If you have the equipment and the time and don't mind throwing away outdated product, give it a try. I wouldn't go out and buy anything for such a small account.

thanks! im actually in full line as part time right now. I decided to go ahead with location cause owner is nice and I see potential in the area. regardless I love the area and I go there once a week on my days off with the girlriend :)

Archived