Purchasing route

Hey guys,

You recently helped me with purchasing my first route. It's been doing well and I was hoping to get your thoughts on this route and what a fair price might be?

3 locations, each with an A&P snack machine and Dixie Narco pop machine with 20 ounces bottles. Supposedly does $220 a week combined. Pop machines owned by Coke, but no contract.

Asking 5,5500.

Thanks as always.

Hey guys,

You recently helped me with purchasing my first route. It's been doing well and I was hoping to get your thoughts on this route and what a fair price might be?

3 locations, each with an A&P snack machine and Dixie Narco pop machine with 20 ounces bottles. Supposedly does $220 a week combined. Pop machines owned by Coke, but no contract.

Asking 5,5500.

Thanks as always.

$220 a week for six machines is not real good - what's worse is that all the soda machines are bottler owned and I doubt with that revenue that they're even making the quota.  I walk away here, at $5,500 this guy is in dram land.  I wouldn't take this one on at any price.

Not good unless you want to pickup and reuse some AP snacks.  Are they serious about it doing 220 per week?  That's ridiculous and the machines have no business being there.  I'd only pay the street value of the snacks, since you won't own the sodas and only do it if you need some extra machines.

Not only are the guys right but even if it was doing 220/week, that means the snack machines each are only doing $120/month.  You will be doing a lot of rotating and some of your snacks will expire.  Try to get accounts that can at least do $200/month on the snack part alone.  Snack machines are annoying and take more time to service when the sales just aren't there.

I would rather spend the $5550 on a larger account.

I have learned that in this industry patience is very important.  Even if that includes passing up on a deal you might think is good.  Kind of like what I'm going through now haha.

What is dram land.... is that the same place where you find all those sinalods?  ;D  ;D  ;D

He actually meant to say "La La land"

But since he more than likely fell into one of those large earthquake "Kracks"  he did the best he could!

As soon as he sends me his snail mail address I will ship him some swamp water to quince his thirst.

The only place "sinalods" can be found is here. To complicated for the left coast.

017.gif 017.gif 017.gif

cajun

What is dram land.... is that the same place where you find all those sinalods?  ;D  ;D  ;D

Don't be getting all worked up here Kiwi - it was simply a typo and had nothing to do with rams (or any other form of mutton)  If you need some Sinalods you'll have to talk to the Cajun as he's the only one here who's got any  ;D  ;D  ;D

He actually meant to say "La La land"

But since he more than likely fell into one of those large earthquake "Kracks"  he did the best he could!

As soon as he sends me his snail mail address I will ship him some swamp water to quince his thirst.

The only place "sinalods" can be found is here. To complicated for the left coast.

017.gif 017.gif 017.gif

cajun

When Donkeys Fly !!! No way I'm making the same mistake Roger made.  You've got way too much time on your hands and i don't need any moonshine or road kill here thank you  ;D  ;D  ;D

When Donkeys Fly !!! No way I'm making the same mistake Roger made.  You've got way too much time on your hands and i don't need any moonshine or road kill here thank you  ;D  ;D  ;D

Hmmm!

Don't need flying Donkeys to see road kill.

http://news.yahoo.com/roadkill-map-finds-california-ring-death-131619703.html

063.gif   063.gif          063.gif

cajun

Archived