What's it worth?

Selling two machines: WITTERN Snack 3159 and a WITTERN Drink CB700 ...both in good working condition and cosmetically good for their age.

What should I ask on Craigslist?? We're in active vending market here, LOTS of independent vendors in the RDU area.

I'm selling bc my business is pretty much as big a we want it to get, I don't need these machines as a swap at any other existing location and I'd like the cash influx to pay toward my existing business loan.

So back to original question, any advice on asking prices? I'm not in a huge hurry but I sure don't want to move that CB 700 more than once or twice, such a beast. I still have to pick up both machine from the closing location.

I'm selling bc my business is pretty much as big a we want it to get, I don't need these machines as a swap at any other existing location and I'd like the cash influx to pay toward my existing business loan.

So back to original question, any advice on asking prices? I'm not in a huge hurry but I sure don't want to move that CB 700 more than once or twice, such a beast. I still have to pick up both machine from the closing location.

2 grand - package deal only and try to sell them onsite to save on the moving.

Archived