FS: Tons of Vending and MEI parts

Hi All! 

I'm new to this forum. Primarily a pinball guy and post all the time over on Pinside as The_Director.

Anyway, I live in North Carolina and Brady Distributing just had an auction to clear out one of their warehouses in Charlotte.

There was a lot with a lot of vending parts and some arcade/pinball stuff. I threw a bid in just because I wanted the pinball coils and wells gardner stuff and ended up winning!

So, that leaves me with a ton of vending parts to liquidate which will be sitting in my garage until I do so. I want to move these items, so I'm willing to sell parts for good deals. Anything that can be used for pinball/arcade I will be keeping, but all vending specific items will be sold.

Here's a list of what I will be picking up Monday from the lot I won: 

https://docs.google.com/a/downfenixmedia.com/spreadsheets/d/1le_lJEz3TLh-cPtkKFtUON8Mv5sw3l32si3Yqdthq_w/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

I know I'm new to this forum and don't have a reputation, but feel free to check Pinside under "The_Director", my ebay is Pinkfloyd2500 and my pinball repair website at www.carolinapinballrepair.com.

All items can be paid through Paypal. I am willing to sell bulk lots and will bundle as much as possible for shipping through USPS flat rate boxes.

I'll be happy to answer any questions I can and take as many photos as possible once I pick it all up early next week. Thanks, and hopefully some of this stuff can help some of you guys with your machines!

Hi All! 

I'm new to this forum. Primarily a pinball guy and post all the time over on Pinside as The_Director.

Anyway, I live in North Carolina and Brady Distributing just had an auction to clear out one of their warehouses in Charlotte.

There was a lot with a lot of vending parts and some arcade/pinball stuff. I threw a bid in just because I wanted the pinball coils and wells gardner stuff and ended up winning!

So, that leaves me with a ton of vending parts to liquidate which will be sitting in my garage until I do so. I want to move these items, so I'm willing to sell parts for good deals. Anything that can be used for pinball/arcade I will be keeping, but all vending specific items will be sold.

Here's a list of what I will be picking up Monday from the lot I won: 

https://docs.google.com/a/downfenixmedia.com/spreadsheets/d/1le_lJEz3TLh-cPtkKFtUON8Mv5sw3l32si3Yqdthq_w/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

I know I'm new to this forum and don't have a reputation, but feel free to check Pinside under "The_Director", my ebay is Pinkfloyd2500 and my pinball repair website at www.carolinapinballrepair.com.

All items can be paid through Paypal. I am willing to sell bulk lots and will bundle as much as possible for shipping through USPS flat rate boxes.

I'll be happy to answer any questions I can and take as many photos as possible once I pick it all up early next week. Thanks, and hopefully some of this stuff can help some of you guys with your machines!

Is that all ?  Hope you got a big truck and an even bigger garage  ;D  ;D  ;D

Yeah, no kidding. I'm a little nervous about how much all this is going to be because I haven't seen it in person yet and its overwhelming on paper. Like I said, I'm going to want it gone pretty much as soon as it comes in as I don't own one single vending machine. Smoking deals are to be had here!

I appreciate it! Glad to be here, definitely seems like the community that might benefit from these parts. I'll likely be opening up an eBay store to try to liquidate the inventory unless someone makes me an offer for the whole lot. But, always nice to skip eBay fees if possible, so trying to get the word out as much as I can to the vending community that these parts are available. 

Let me know when you get it all sorted out and can take photos of some of it, then send me a PM as I'll be interested in some or all of it.  I'm primarily concerned about condition of the items. I presume they are all supposed to be new parts but there can be a lot of shop wear on them.  What size truck did you use to get it all, how full was the truck and what percentage of it is vending stuff?  Just trying to get an idea of how much there is and how it can be shipped.  Is it boxed and on pallets or all loose?  In boxes or crates, etc?

Archived