polyvend 6632

kdub3821

Nice quadruple post. You should hit post once and wait for the site to show that your message has been posted.

Polyvend has been out of business for a long time. Ployvend, lektovend, and Glasco merged to form GPL and were later bought pit by Crane-National.

While I have a 6632 and what is probably called a 6640, I wouldn't buy another. Parts are not available new and used parts are hard to come by. Unless the 6632 was in good condition, fully functional, and upgraded with a mars bill acceptor, I wouldn't even consider it. It would need all of that criteria. Even then, I would only buy one on-location if the location is what I'm really after. Otherwise, it isn't worth more than maybe $100.

Nice quadruple post. You should hit post once and wait for the site to show that your message has been posted.

Polyvend has been out of business for a long time. Ployvend, lektovend, and Glasco merged to form GPL and were later bought pit by Crane-National.

While I have a 6632 and what is probably called a 6640, I wouldn't buy another. Parts are not available new and used parts are hard to come by. Unless the 6632 was in good condition, fully functional, and upgraded with a mars bill acceptor, I wouldn't even consider it. It would need all of that criteria. Even then, I would only buy one on-location if the location is what I'm really after. Otherwise, it isn't worth more than maybe $100.

I figured you probably owned a couple of these - Chris do you own any good machines ?  ;D  ;D  ;D

I'll scrap them when the boards fail. They weren't bad machines, they just have no parts support

Chris - you truly are the master at sucking the last possible shred of value out of old POS equipment  ;D  ;D  ;D

Archived