Snack Machine Suggestions

SodaJerk

Hi Everyone,

I am clueless when it comes to snack machines. I have 3 potential accounts that are asking for them and have no idea what to look for or what would work.

Here is what I know:

Each location has 60+ blue collar employees

The machine needs to be able to work with an AirVend (mdb/dex)

I think I want the sure vend feature as added security

Any ideas or suggestions is greatly appreciated!!

For these locations the AP7600 or 113 are great choices, but do not have the sure vend or air vend feature, however blue collar places do not need nor justify such pieces of equipment.

Furthermore, the MDB enabled machines are often built much cheaper and weaker than older ones, so you will most likely have to forgo those options for an older machine which can stand blue collar abuse.

If you absolutely must have MDB and sure vend, get an AP 7600 and get a Universal control board with drop sensor from Vendors Exchange for about 415 dlollas

Hi Everyone,

I am clueless when it comes to snack machines. I have 3 potential accounts that are asking for them and have no idea what to look for or what would work.

Here is what I know:

Each location has 60+ blue collar employees

The machine needs to be able to work with an AirVend (mdb/dex)

I think I want the sure vend feature as added security

Any ideas or suggestions is greatly appreciated!!

For blue collar locations, I'd recommend the good ol' AP7600.  I'll admit that I have a bunch of these and they really can take a beating that would destroy a lesser machine.  Plus you can add the VE UCB board and vend senor if you need the bells and whistles.  With snack machines, it's best to have several out there so you can spread your products around better to avoid stales.  This is going to require a lot more effort on your part versus just doing sodas but the better locations will always want the snack machine and if you plan on keeping these accounts you'd better step to the plate here.

If you put in the snacks make sure you get the soda business, without the soda business you are unlikely to turn a profit.

AMS Sensit2 that have motor switches and Sensit3s do take abuse well and come from the factory with the features you want. It is unlikely you will find a used one for less than 3K.

Do yourself a favor make a list of your projected expenses and revenues and post it. We will likely find a few thinks you forgot turning a profit is not a slam dunk.

Walta

Archived