Bill acceptor which one is best?

HustliN

Hi guys,

I'm wondering for my healthy vending machine which sort of bill acceptor will work? It currently has an eport system by USA technologies in it. Its a healthy vending machine built in china.

I contacted support and they sell more MEI and ICT. 

I was thinking of buying some off eBay to save some money for my business. Can I just buy any MEI and ICT bill acceptor?

thanks from the your friends north of the border.

The problem with Chinese machines is that just about any kind of crappy foreign validator could be in it.  If you have an ICT now then you should upgrade to a late model Coinco or MEI unit.  Is your current validator a full size one with a stacker and is it mounted with two wide studs at the top and two narrow studs at the bottom?  If so then you should be able to fit a normal validator in it though the stacker size could be an issue.  You also need to be using the standard MDB connectors for the coin mech and validator, which I expect you are since you have a USAT card reader on it.  I would also be leery of getting reliable validators from ebay because you just can't believe everything you read on the internet (except for this site of course.)  If you want reliable rebuilt units you can PM me for information.

^

Hey AZ tried messaging you didnt work.

I don't currently have bill validators. But im looking for 2 of them . Yes I run USAT reader so Have MDB cable and all of that. 

thanks

I have a couple of hundred ICTs on location some coincos, and a couple of hundred Mars, I have more more issues with Mars. Just my experience others will disagree I am sure I don't sell or repair any of them so I think I am pretty neutral.

Archived