Gaines Vending Machine Combo ?

TenVend

I saw a post for a Gaines Vending Machine.....It looks like it is a combo.  And seems to have a nice $$ Validator on it.  Does anyone have any experience with those......?  It looks really nice and we have a couple good locations with some older combos and one or two real close locations that we could add that would probably do $60 - $80 a week.  Which I know is not a ton but would be good for us in our location..........So any info on the Gaines Combo Machine........??

Those are real crappy import machines.  Don't get it unless you're prepared to throw it away when it messes up.  Stick to US built machines (not Seaga) and you'll be much happier.  

I saw a post for a Gaines Vending Machine.....It looks like it is a combo.  And seems to have a nice $$ Validator on it.  Does anyone have any experience with those......?  It looks really nice and we have a couple good locations with some older combos and one or two real close locations that we could add that would probably do $60 - $80 a week.  Which I know is not a ton but would be good for us in our location..........So any info on the Gaines Combo Machine........??

Your main problem with doing any combos is that the good ones are expensive ( that Gaines is not one of those) and at $60 a week they'll take forever to pay for themselves.  Your best bet is to avoid Combo only locations - you'll never make enough money doing that to stay in business.

Archived