State Park Pricing

I have permission to place 4 20 ounce machines in a state park. They want 2 at the campground, 1 at the boat ramp/fishing hole, and 1 at the bait shop/camp store. Its a pretty good sized park.

They are asking for 25 percent commission..25 percent of the PROFIT not gross.

My question is what would you price the pricing on the machines. I plan to do soda, water, and poweraide..

I was thinking 2.00 for each water and soda and maybe 2.75 for poweraide? Would you go higher ot lower?

thanks!

Ya Im definatly using bottler machines.. 3 of the 4 will be from Coke and 1 will be from RC/7up - all 4 units will have Medeco locks and hasp with high dollar padlocks on them. 3 of the 4 machines will be around people 24/7..the one machine by the boat dock/swimming hole is the one Im worried about as it will be in a well lite area but at night time hours no one will be around except when the rangers make their rounds..

what kind of pricing would you price drinks at here?

If I were going to use a bottler I would go with Pepsi. The Vendo 721 HVV with tritech lock is the best. No lock for them to drill and all electronics in the middle of door with harden metal to prevent break in. With C/C readers and telemetry you can monitor vendor for any service issues that can also be E-Mailed to you with updates. That in its self would be worth the monthly service since I am sure it will be a long drive to service them. 

Archived