What luck!

I had a good, used Lance snack machine in my garage, had just been waiting and hoping an account might fall in my lap - and it did. My buddy who stocks for Pepsi has a location that needed a snack machine, he referred me to them and the owner was all over it. I moved the machine in there literally within 6 hours. Through 3 weeks it's averaging $12.50/day in sales. The business is open 7 days a week, has 30 or so employees and between 125-200 customers per day. Employees and customers both have access to the machine. Pepsi has 2 machines there (one with only Gatorade) and Coke has a machine next to those. It's a glorified auto salvage yard business called "LKQ" ...pretty sure they're a national chain.

So far so good....very happy to have it! Perfect spot for this older red snack machine! And yes, I tipped my Pepsi friend :-)

Nice score!  This friend can be a big help to you but you need to be sure that since you'll always be doing only snacks in his accounts that the machine will be profitable.  Don't be shy about pulling a machine when it doesn't pay it's way.

I had a good, used Lance snack machine in my garage, had just been waiting and hoping an account might fall in my lap - and it did. My buddy who stocks for Pepsi has a location that needed a snack machine, he referred me to them and the owner was all over it. I moved the machine in there literally within 6 hours. Through 3 weeks it's averaging $12.50/day in sales. The business is open 7 days a week, has 30 or so employees and between 125-200 customers per day. Employees and customers both have access to the machine. Pepsi has 2 machines there (one with only Gatorade) and Coke has a machine next to those. It's a glorified auto salvage yard business called "LKQ" ...pretty sure they're a national chain.

So far so good....very happy to have it! Perfect spot for this older red snack machine! And yes, I tipped my Pepsi friend :-)

You machines will look like crap in short order

Get mars validator a to guard against dust

Now go the next step and boot Coke out of there - under the circumstance, I'd leave the Pepsi machines alone  ;D  ;D  ;D

Archived