Phone line for customer service stickers

Lbfrozen

I did not see a recent discussion on this.

I am separating a part of our vending business, and I need a new customer service number for the stickers we place on our machines. I already carry two smartphones (very good reasons for this in my situation), so adding another is not an option.

What do you guys use? I do not care for Google Voice recording and transcribing all of their calls. (As we know, selling the data mined from your calls, emails, and calendars is how they provide it for free.) I will use it if I have no better alternative.

I mainly want the number as a voicemail dump, but outgoing calls have some importance. Forwarding (with caller id) would be great. Clarity is good, since there are a lot of good customers for whom English is a second language.

Anyway, you get the idea. What is your solution?

LB

I used to use majic Jack. You pick a number and getting. Its cheap admixture they have a phone app.

There are lots of 1 800 on line set ups as well.

I currently use my personal cell phone.

Voipo.com is what we use for two of our businesses that have low call volume, One just gets forwarded to another line and the other just sends an email notification when there is a voicemail.... Very economical too....

Archived