Rowe 4900

LVend

I have several Rowe 4900sr Snack Machines on locations but have never had one do this. The machine will pop up error 90 and where it says selection it say 67 however I dont have any slots numbered 67. I have test vendedmevery shelf, took every shelf out and still nothin. Then when I close the machine up the keypad won't work while the door is closed. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

ER 90 is a motor error and the false motor number could mean you have a bad logic board.  If that's the only error showing (when you see it, press the reset button on the keypad to see any other errors) then you can press the red reset button behind the coin payout buttons to reset the error codes.  Your problem with the machine not working if the door is closed means your door switch is either disconnected or wired backwards (or damaged).  If the ER90 error continues to pop up then you'll need to replace the logic board, unless it doesn't cause you other problems. If you begin to get other false errors then a board replacement is in order.  

You can PM me for an exchange logic board.

Thanks AZ. I will check everything back out when I go Monday morning. I think I have a few logic boards back at the shop, but If I do not I will be sure to PM you.

Archived