C&N Vending - Phoenix

nippy31

Hey all,

WE just got into vending ourselves. I am trying to find creative ways to supplement my wifes income. We're expecting our first child any day now!!!! 9-27 is the due date!!!!! We bought two routes and machines from a third. Total we have 40 machines placed with 25 more to go!!!! We used a locator to place 5 and did 4 ourselves. Look forward to learning more here!!!!!

Nin

We've been vending for about a month now. We have serviced our route once. The numbers were a little dismal. I'll have a better idea when I servie all my machines next. I llok forward to being in the members plus section. I'll be more than happy to share my results!

Nin

Nippy welcome!

Congrats on the two new additions to your family the one a month ago and the one real soon.

Love the way your helping your wife supplement her income; but some how with the new born I think you have also supplemented your work load.:D

I belive that you found a great forum for tips and information, Steve (Casseri Vending) seems to be the most experience and largest bulk vendor here. He provides a ton of information that is helpful and thought provocaing(sp).

Thanks Grumpy, Its great to see a fellow Canadian on here! I am from Ontario originally, now in Arizona.

I don't mind the extra work. Its all about the bottom line! I'd ideally love to be a stay at home dad too!  My goal is to quit my currnet job by Dec 31, 2008!  I'll keep yall posted!