Help with dn501t. Shims

Just got a coke dn501t. While transporting it the black plastic waffle shims all fell out and I don't see how they go back in. I see they say left and right and it looks like they are for 12oz cans. Tried to fit them in hole 22 but they don't seem to fit. Not sure if I'm putting them in correctly or not. Should waffle be facing each other left and right? I'm thinking they fit vertically with the thinner end up. Where do the 4 tabs fit (2 on top ask 2 on bottom) don't see holes for them. Can anyone help with pics?

Also see in the columns 1 and 2. The piece that rotates for dispensing. One has 2 black plastic pieces that stick out and flap around separating it into thirds but the other one only has 1 piece not 2. Am I missing a piece?

Column 8 looks like I'm missing a metal can shim that 4-7 have. When can I get one and if you know the part number I need.

I'm new and it's a project so any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

The black shims in the wide columns hang on the right and left sides of each wide column. The smooth sides face inward with the taller end to the back of the machine. There should be 2 per side. If you're missing any shims you can PM me for pricing.

tried to PM you but it says you cannot rec any messages so i am posting it as a reply...

thanks for your quick reply.  do the 2 shims go 1 in back and 1 in front or one above the other?  what do they hang on?  how do they stay in place?
i am missing 1 metal can shim for the single column and the rubber piece that clips on #8 that keeps the cans from coming out... are those pieces essential cause its hard to load with them.  looks like the one on 8 only has half an arm compared to the others that hold 2 columns.

would you also happen to know if i can vend 16.9oz gatorade plastic bottles and if so what i need to set it up.

please send me prices on metal shim, and rubber keeper if needed.  also if you happen to have pics of how the shims should be sitting in the double columns.  i guess 1 , 2 , and 3 were all set up for cans due to shims and green and yellow discs on motor.

thanks again for all your help.  do you carry other parts for this machine as well?  501cc 3 deep model.

Archived