Snack Honor Boxes for a Beginner

I have been in the bulk vending business for about 6 months now.  After reading some of the posts on here, I am looking to expand to the snack honor box system as well.  I have checked out Sheridan Systems and Cameron Packaging as snack honor box suppliers.  However, I am just interested in a few to begin with.  The minimum order on Sheridan System appears to be 25, which is way to much for me to begin with.  As far as Cameron Packaging, I like their boxes, and I can order individuals, but they don't have any graphics, so they are pretty plain.  I also checked on vending-business-information.com and I can order individual boxes from them.  But, it appears that all of their graphics list $1.25 as the price.  This is too high since I was looking at $1 or 2 for $1 items.  Does anyone have any idea where I can get a decent box with varying price graphics at lower quantities?  Thank you in advance!

I have been in the bulk vending business for about 6 months now.  After reading some of the posts on here, I am looking to expand to the snack honor box system as well.  I have checked out Sheridan Systems and Cameron Packaging as snack honor box suppliers.  However, I am just interested in a few to begin with.  The minimum order on Sheridan System appears to be 25, which is way to much for me to begin with.  As far as Cameron Packaging, I like their boxes, and I can order individuals, but they don't have any graphics, so they are pretty plain.  I also checked on vending-business-information.com and I can order individual boxes from them.  But, it appears that all of their graphics list $1.25 as the price.  This is too high since I was looking at $1 or 2 for $1 items.  Does anyone have any idea where I can get a decent box with varying price graphics at lower quantities?  Thank you in advance![/quote/

Anytime one orders a single piece or a minimum qty., one must remember you will have to pay top dollar for that single piece. Price breaks only happen when one orders larger quantities.

Archived