Found this locator on CL

tnycman

Notice it says for appointments only. If your good with that, then your good to go.

Yes, I noticed that, but again you don't pay anything upfront.. Called the number but no answer..

I don't see the benefit with this service as you are doing most of the work for $125.00 a pop. Look closely at the verbiage in the ad.....

"We charge $125 per location appointment" .......so their promise is just to get you in the door.

"but only after you are in NEGOTIATIONS with the business"....So once you go in and speak to the potential location you apparently owe them the $125.00 regardless if you get or want the location?

"If location is not interested, you DO NOT pay." ......So does mean if they hang up on the appointment setter you don't pay or after you have spent your time pitching the equipment and they show you the door then you don't pay.

It maybe legit (though I am skeptical) but I just don't see it being a great value from a time or financial viewpoint. Kinda odd that they are not using contracts either. I would tread carefully and be careful how much personal info you give "Freddy" until you can verify that he and his unnamed business are legit.

I don't see the benefit with this service as you are doing most of the work for $125.00 a pop. Look closely at the verbiage in the ad.....

"We charge $125 per location appointment" .......so their promise is just to get you in the door.

"but only after you are in NEGOTIATIONS with the business"....So once you go in and speak to the potential location you apparently owe them the $125.00 regardless if you get or want the location?

"If location is not interested, you DO NOT pay." ......So does mean if they hang up on the appointment setter you don't pay or after you have spent your time pitching the equipment and they show you the door then you don't pay.

It maybe legit (though I am skeptical) but I just don't see it being a great value from a time or financial viewpoint. Kinda odd that they are not using contracts either. I would tread carefully and be careful how much personal info you give "Freddy" until you can verify that he and his unnamed business are legit.

Like i said, I don't know this guy or have done any business with him, however everyone should use common sense when dealing with anyone that they have not done business before..

Sound a lot like a company called Broad side something locators, and they are kinda sketchy, and a local vendor has posted adds saying don't use.

You heard the man, don't use them!! :mellow:

Archived