Where A&A Fails...

PerformaVending

I stopped using AA for machines because I bought 4 new machines from them, and 1 of the mechs didn't work. They wouldn't let me return or replace it because I took too long to tell them about it.  It took me so long to tell them about it, because I never took the machines out of the boxes (locating the rack took longer then expected, lol).

Their toys are awesome though.  I'll never buy another machine from them though.  (plus for a few more bucks you can get northwestern, and the extra price is worth the bump up in quality you get imo)

I stopped using AA for machines because I bought 4 new machines from them, and 1 of the mechs didn't work. They wouldn't let me return or replace it because I took too long to tell them about it.  It took me so long to tell them about it, because I never took the machines out of the boxes (locating the rack took longer then expected, lol).

Their toys are awesome though.  I'll never buy another machine from them though.  (plus for a few more bucks you can get northwestern, and the extra price is worth the bump up in quality you get imo)

I like A&A's equipment well enough, but you're spot on to replace the mechs right away. The variance in quality varies tremendously- I have some old A&A mechs which are still going strong today, while others died shortly after they were bought new. I have a whole 850 count box full of junk A&A mechs that just seized up or won't turn properly anymore. On the converse, I have Northwestern mechs that I've inherited from other routes and machines that are easily 25 years old that still work great- if memory serves I've only ever lost 2 Northwestern mechs, and the locations beat them to death. As the adage goes, you get what you pay for I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

For the record, I announced before May that we were switching to a new software system and that operations would be hectic. I stated that to urge everyone to avoid a snag / delay in their orders.

Also, during that time, I attended the NBVA show in April and then , later in May I attended the RSA show. Afterwards, I went on vacation a few weeks after the show. each time when I returned, I made attempts to call / email all who tried to contact me ( even though my voicemail and email urged everyone to contact the next available rep ).

If I missed you or if your order was slighted in some way, I apologize, am I available to talk about it. I have caught up with my customers, and we are slowly progressing with the new software systems where they are running smoother every day. Admittedly, we still have snags on machines, but we are addressing the issues as they arise.

Finally, if there is something that I can do to make it right, I will definitely consider it. I would be happy to have individual discussions with all professional business men and women, not in an open forum.

Archived