Yes I am alive and well!

RJT

It has been awhile but thought I would drop in and say hi.. I still have my vending operation as well as vending consulting business and been really busy.  I hope everyone is doing well and making lots of money. I will try and not be a stranger and check in more often. 

Just an update on coinvestor he is also doing well and we have been building his business like crazy which is why he hasn't been around either. 

I wanted to say I am sorry for those I haven't answered PM's in such a long time. I have now answered them and again apologize for the looong delay. 

I am glad your back RJT.

I hope everything has been going good with you.

I live in Cary, N.C so it will only be a matter of time until I use your consulting service.

I also talk to Coinvestor here and there.  It's amazing how much he has grown his business in the last year or 2.

Very hard worker for sure.

I am glad your back RJT.

I hope everything has been going good with you.

I live in Cary, N.C so it will only be a matter of time until I use your consulting service.

I also talk to Coinvestor here and there.  It's amazing how much he has grown his business in the last year or 2.

Very hard worker for sure.

Thanks!! Yea I am working with him again this week. It has been going great over the last couple years I have been working with him. 

Just fyi, I am running a special for members here posted in the classifieds.. 

Archived