where....exactly....is the model and serial on dixie-narco?

Hi everyone,

So I am very new to this world as evidenced by this question - Where is the model and serial number tag on a Dixie-Narco machine?

I keep reading left side of door but I can't find anything anywhere.  I promise my questions will only get better but ......I can't find this tag anywhere.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

So I am very new to this world as evidenced by this question - Where is the model and serial number tag on a Dixie-Narco machine?

I keep reading left side of door but I can't find anything anywhere.  I promise my questions will only get better but ......I can't find this tag anywhere.

Thanks.

Often, the tags will get removed by refurbishers.  If you can post a picture of the interior of the machine, I'm sure we can Id it for you.

I thought I had better pictures but can't locate them....I will get better ones but here is what I have on hand:

(split to two posts because it says my files are too big)(still getting used to how this forum works...sorry)

post-10335-0-42714900-1432656821_thumb.jpg

post-10335-0-27973300-1432656869_thumb.jpg

post-10335-0-54317700-1432656872_thumb.jpg

ok, I made a folder in the gallery that has the pictures in it

for some reason when I try to add pictures to the post they don't add and I can't close out of the dialog box either.

ok, I took better pictures today but forgot my tape measure.  Can this help me identify what machine I have?

Based on the display location and the red buttons, I'd say it's a 501e, which is a very common model so parts should easy to find.

Without seeing the columns and how deep they are I would agree with moondog that this a DN 348. it would have 10 columns and be 2 cans deep. You really need to professional it up with real flavor strips. Send me a PM if you need some.

My wife did the loading and the moving of the 'depth stops' (I can't think of the proper term at the moment).  She knows it is two deep but said she is almost sure it would hold 3 cans deep.  There are 10 columns.  I will take a better look tomorrow and measure the depth but at least it is narrowed down finally.

AZVendor, I'll pm you in a bit concerning the flavor cards as well as my VN 2511 (I found the model number tonight) and I guess my now broken TRC 6010xv unless the gremlins fix that tonight.

thanks everyone

Archived