Jump to content

Round Rings - Beaver


Recommended Posts

Hi Brent,


Those are coupling rings, used in the RB 23 machines, as Mary said. They are used to sandwich two RB 16 globes together to make one tall globe. If you choose to do this, you will also need locating rings, as well as side rods and centre rods. If you have any other questions, please email sales@beavervending.com, and we can send you some diagrams. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...