Hi from AK need help swaping shims please

I have a Dixie Narco 276E that's set up for 20 oz bottles and I bought the 12 oz can shim kit but I can't figure out how to get the rotor to turn so I can remove the old shims.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

You much access the programming and use the NT setting to test vend your motors.  You can find the programming instructions on a label on your inner door.  Before you do this you need to set your motor timing cams for three deep vending (three notches on the cams) so your test vending will give you the proper stopping points where you can remove and install shims.  You also want the rotor facing down when you install the rods/springs.  Did you get instructions with the kit?

Thanks for the info.  So I was able to to get the rotors into position and removed the old shims and thought that I installed the new ones correctly but when I turned the rotor it caught on the shim and now its jammed :(  I have some very basic instructions but with this being my first machine I'm not at all familiar with these things. 

You can release the pressure from the motor by pressing on the brass brake tab that hugs the motor magnet. This may allow the rotor to rebound away from the jammed shim so that you can reposition the shim. The shims hang on rods that go across the front and back of the stack and you have to get them properly positioned and level so they don't jam.

Archived