Ford Hot Cinnamon Gumballs

Workman Vending

Anybody vending these?  How well are they selling compared to other flavors?  Where's the best place to order them from?

Too humid here to vend Red Hots in the summer, so I'm thinking about offering these as a substitute.  I haven't seen anybody else's machines with them, either.

I did these many years back. They are actually my favorite gumball next to strawberry short cake. They actually aren't that great. Got a lot of complaints about kids spitting them out because they were too hot. I imagine they would do decent in a break room or just adult themed areas.

I did these many years back. They are actually my favorite gumball next to strawberry short cake. They actually aren't that great. Got a lot of complaints about kids spitting them out because they were too hot. I imagine they would do decent in a break room or just adult themed areas.

How about the Dubble Bubble Hot Chew Cinnamon?   I'm just looking for a way to give people their cinnamon fix without a ton of misvends and ruined product.

That was my first thought, but can you get those that aren't individually wrapped?  I've not seen them.

I used to vend these couple of years ago.  I bought a container at Sams Club for like $6 or so.  I believe there were 200 in the container.  They had they wrapper on but I easily removed them.  Took about 5-10 minutes.

Archived