Newbie Question

I recently bought some vending machines a few weeks ago. The property manager asked me to meet next week about adding another machine to one of their properties. My question is what information should I ask before making a decision to pursue. The location is in a larger medical hospital for a specific care unit. What are thoughts on this type of establishment for vending.

I recently bought some vending machines a few weeks ago. The property manager asked me to meet next week about adding another machine to one of their properties. My question is what information should I ask before making a decision to pursue. The location is in a larger medical hospital for a specific care unit. What are thoughts on this type of establishment for vending.

As a newbie I would take everything I could get. If it doesn't work-out then move the machine. The experience you gain will go much further than a low selling account. But that's just me.

Would you buy a "newer" used machine or new one? What are typical questions you ask?

I'd try to keep any additional equipment comparable to what they already have.  The main question is when can I start?  ;D  Aside from that I like to get an idea of how many people will have access to the machine.  Any time you add equipment to an existing location some of the sales will eat into the profit from other machines on site, it is possible to oversaturate yourself with too much equipment.

Archived