bevmax 2145 sensor question

You can disable the sensor in the programming but this will mean that some people will loose money if the drinks get stuck which will make them either want a refund or shake the machine

You may be able to put an anti theft door on your delivery bin but I think that will only stop people from reaching up & grabbing products.

Another idea would be to add a top sensor or move your bin sensor to where the top sensor is on a 5591 model

The best fix is to add the second sensor above the bin the way last production machines had.

If that is not in the budget then move the sensor you have above the bin.

If you are to lazy to move the sensor you can program the machine to not use the sensor and pay out the refunds for all the miss vends.

Walta

You can add another sensor but you would need to add a dual sensor board for the additional sensor. You would obviously have to drill the required holes & place a reflector on the side wall to aim the sensor at.

I am sure that AZ could sell you the parts that you require.

I don't understand, how can they get a free drink?

Ok, I get it.  They don't allow it to drop down into the bin by holding the flap.  The machine doesn't see that the product drops and issue a refund.

If you have the PUSH doors on the three openings then don't remove them because that's what will keep hands out of the machine. If you're referring to the long horizontal flap across the bin then no, because that is what seals air out of the cabinet.

Archived