Royal G-III Manual needed

Hey all...Looking for an obsolete manual for a Royal G-III  The model I have is an obsolete "Non-EVS" programming.  The G-III manual currently available on Royal's web site only covers the newer "KO" programming.  The manual I currently have covers both "KO" & "E.V.S." programming, but has no reference to the older obsolete "Non-EVS" software.  The machine works great so I'm not wanting to upgrade the motherboard unless it fails.  It would be nice to have the correct literature for it though :)   If anyone happens to have one and can scan it into .pdf that would be greatly appreciated!

I just uploaded a Non-EVS programming flowchart for the GIII.  It's waiting for moderator approval before it will be available in the Downloads section.  I've never seen any manual from Royal for this version of machine so the flowchart is probably the best you're going to get.  I got it from Royal's website a few years ago before they redid their page and made it almost unusable.  Let me know if it helps.  I also have the EVS flow chart if you need that.

Thanks AZ...but I already have the flow chart for my machine.   I think your probably right. I was hoping someone may have one lying around.  There must have been literature written for it at one time.

The problem with soda machines is that manuals were never shipped with them new.  Because the Non-EVS machine was the first incarnation of the GIII there were probably very few of them built before the EVS board came out (likely at the urging of Coke) so there may have never been an actual Non-EVS manual printed, or perhaps just not uploaded to their website.

I appreciate your help AZ....I think your spot on with that statement.  When I chatted with the tech from Royal he mentioned that Coke had swapped out all the Non-EVS boards long ago with the new KO ones.  I have been playing with it and through trial & error been able to figure out most of the settings....the important ones anyway :)

I have my eye on picking up one of the newer Royal Merlin IV series for a new location I am working on.  

The difference between the Merlin IV and the GIII is that the Merlin IV uses separate motors for each column where the GIII uses the chain drive.  The Merlin column setups are easier to make and the programming has been very consistent over the years.

Archived