How much change do they hold?

Jimoutside

So, for the vendors out there with different brand machines, how many quarters will they actually take? I hear on hear about $20-30 in quarters, but will most machines have room for all the quarters they would get if they sold out, or came close to it? (Assuming .25c price on most of these, I guess. . . .) But I would love to hear how much it can hold, so that I would know in high volume areas if there's ever a danger the quarter box would fill up before the candy is gone. (Oh, that would be a good problem to have, right?) Probably not a problem very often?

depends on equipment. I know that on Uturn's they will hold enough for the canister to empty, Oaks have emptied for me with a expanded back and still had room, I imagine AA, Eagle, and NW would also, but I haven't actually done it with those. They are similar design though. It would have to be a pretty good location to do that.

I try to set up service times so that the machines I service are 3/4 empty so that I'm making the most amount of money possible for each stop. Figure you time as the most valuable asset and look for ways to keep it as lean as possible. If you start out with that in mind now, you will go far.

I have a double candy (Beaver RB 16) that I fill every 3 wks and collect from every 6 wks, it does ~ $130.00 every collection. When I lift body off quarters will spill out.

Nice, with proceeds like that I'd be tempted to take the money out each time! (I do realize you are saving time by collecting only every other time).

Archived