Vend-Net GF-12 ? problem...

Im looking to buy a smaller snack machine for a tire shop on our route..right now we have a pretty good sized Rowe snack machine and a can vendor there.. they hit the soda hard but snacks not as much..but to keep the account we have to do snack and soda..so I want to put in a smaller snack machine. I looked on craigslist and came up with this unit. My question is the seller says 2 selections dont work..he said it keeps saying try another selection when you put money in and try to vend those 2 slots..what could this be? bad motors? are motors for this machine available? i think I can get this unit for 150.00...

snack

Motors are available for that machine.  It's an okay machine only because the shelves are flimsy and virtually non-adjustable for different products and the shelf guides that they slide on are very flimsy.  If the machine would take any abuse then this isn't the one to use.  The motor problem could just be that the two motors are not wired properly as the harnesses can get tangled behind the shelves if the machine isn't cared for properly.  You may also need to reprice those motors or perform test vends of them to put them back in service. 

If you end up needing motors you can PM me for them.

When replacing motors on these make sure to connect the wires just like they came off. Connecting in the wrong orientation will render it inoperative and may also cause other motors to not operate. When pushing the mode switch it will give a motor count. If the count is off not enough then you have a bad harness. If the count is to many then you may have a motor wired backwards. Also power off machine wait a few seconds and power back up. This forces the board to go into diagnostic mode and then correct readings can be displayed. Just letting it time out won't force it to.  

Archived