Hi, new to this business and full of questions

kikegtz

Hi, I have some questions as I'm new to this business but first i'll give you some details about the situation here. I live in mexico in a town right in the border with US. Things from ebay and other sites are way cheaper in the US than in méxico and i have family in the US so it is easy for me to order things from different sites. As of today I have two machines one dixie narco 600e and one crane for snacks. Both machines with Mei cashflow 7000. I need about 5 or 6 machines because i have the locations ready for them but i'm a little short on budget as i just graduated from college and i still dont have a job. So keeping it low-cost would be great. So, let me attack you with questions.

• Is it possible to change the currency of a coin validator from USD to MXN peso? If it is possible, which brands or models will be better for this? maybe cashflow cf7000 or coinco's ?

• There's a guy selling me 3 electromechanical machines at 750 USD/each in working condition. is it still worth buying them?, i know they are old but they may work just fine. He even gives me a 2 month warranty on refrigeration and parts.

• Is there any problem if i buy the machine in the US and the validator in mexico?

Thanks for your help.

You have to use coin mechs and validator designed to work with the peso.  I've been down this road and there isn't any other way around it.  The Mars Cashflow 960 is designed for export from the US and I have access to some of them in Mexican pesos.  They are MDB only so you would have to convert an older machine to MDB first.  Then if you need bill validators there are validators made here for use in Mexico.  I can get any of these you might need.

Archived