Three large USI VT5000 combo vending machines for sale 
- $4250 each 
- Updated coin and bill acceptors 
- Sensit technology 
- Two with iCart touch screens 
- Amazing machines in great condition 
- Downsizing business due to life changes

post-10367-0-73766200-1434072734_thumb.jpg

this guy has 7 more machines located already and is will to sell them and locations

ok so I should do snack machines and pop machines separate why is that

The bottom line is if an account justifies vending and you put in a combo machine you will run yourself to death keeping it full. Combo machines are best suited in a satellite location in a large facility you are already doing vending in. An example would be a manufacturing facility and they want vending near the office so the office folks don't have to go out into the plant to get something. 

ok cool thank you I found 3 soda and 3 snack machines a hour away :)

2500 for the lot

What are they? For those price you are getting close to factory refurbished with a warranty. 

$2500 for 6 machines refurbished with a warranty?  I don't think so.

Ahh just noticed "for the lot" part thinking it was $2500 each. Sorry for the confusion. 

Ahh just noticed "for the lot" part thinking it was $2500 each. Sorry for the confusion. 

I'd still like to know what they are - sounds a little too good to be true and i can certainly think of 6 machines I'd not want at any price.

this is the machines I was talking about

6 vending machines for sale. $3000 for all or will sell individually. All in good condition and came from working locations, we updated to larger machines. See photos. 
#0330 Automatic Products Model 524D906; updated coin mech. $600 
#0332 Automatic Products Model 524D905; updated coin mech; $600 
#0335 Vendo Co.; updated coin mech; $700 
#0336 Vendo Co. Model O/C4708AA; updated coin mech; $700 
#0339 Vendo Co. Model O/C3982FA; updated coin mech; $600 
#0342 Crane National Products; 4 rows of 5 for chips; 2 rows of 10 for bars, etc.; updated coin mech; $500 

$2500 for the lot.

I found the vendors you are looking at. All I can say is run....Those snacks are 30+ years old. No bill validators and the can pop are also old. The cole no bill validator. Snacks were originally ten price or multi-price and have kits to make them dumb mechs. Puting validators in would require another kit. Motors and switches are most ;likely worn out and the only way to get them to vend is to hold selection switch until product drops. If 1 motor jams the entire machine quits/

http://ltmxipo.kiji.ca/v-business-industrial/100-mile-house/6-vending-machines-for-sale/1058867408?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

ok what about this snack machine

$_27.JPG

That's a much newer USI model but it's also puny - you really want a five wide if possible so you can actually pull some moolah when it's time to restock it.

ok what about this snack machine

$_27.JPG

Terry, 

A lot of people here are going to grouse about me sounding like a broken record (at least it'll give them something to do  ;D ) but your best be would be to find an AP7600 in the $600 range.  Now this is a 25 year old machine but there's enough parts support out there to last another 25 years (at least) and you can upgrade them to your hearts' content.  Pair that with a Royal GIII or Merlin IV and you'll have a set up that's lumberjack proof with minimal problems.

Archived