AVM Combo?

That looks like it shows AWT which google shows is a machine manufacturer in New York.  There's no link to a website for the company so I'd say they are out of business.  You don't ever want to use a machine from any company that isn't mainstream even if they are still in business.  I've never heard of this company or seen the machine before and it doesn't even look like a rebranded machine from any real manufacturer so I'd skip it and let someone else get a white elephant.

NO COMBO MACHINES!! Unless you are buying one to go into and existing account as a satellite machine in a different area such as for the office staff. Then ONLY buy AMS, Crane, USI if you want quality machines. 

Its a AVT Ram 4000 which is a Chinese manufactured machine.. AVT may have added a few things so that they can say that it is US assembled but I think you would find it hard to get parts support for one of these in the USA.

Here is a link for one that is being sold by Sam's Club which they call the Ram TSV 4000... http://www.samsclub.com/sams/ram-tsv-4000-snack-beverage-vending-machine/prod990314.ip

I was thinking AVT until I looked at the logo on it again and thought it was AWT which coincidentally also came up as a vending manufacturer, though non-existent.  The AVT crap is all contract machines and are usually built specific for a particular retailer to offer their products in outside of their stores such as in malls and other public locations.  The are by no means a mainstream machine and you should stay away from them.

I do need a combo for a satellite location I have. They don't have much room for it. I just never have heard or seen this machine. Think I'll keep looking.

So you are already doing full size drink and snack machine there? 

Yes. It's actually across the street. It's a concrete construction business. They are moving the bosses across the street from the main plant. They told me they wanted a combo over there because they don't have room for 2 machines. I haven't been over there yet, checking it out probably wednesday.

glad to see you back around RJT. I bought your book back in 2012 i think. I still pull it out about every 6 months and read through it again.

Yes. It's actually across the street. It's a concrete construction business. They are moving the bosses across the street from the main plant. They told me they wanted a combo over there because they don't have room for 2 machines. I haven't been over there yet, checking it out probably wednesday.

glad to see you back around RJT. I bought your book back in 2012 i think. I still pull it out about every 6 months and read through it again.

Awesome thanks glad you find it useful. Yea, I would look at a USI, AMS, or Crane combo if that is what they require. Little more expensive than the China stuff but well worth the investment if the "bosses" are the ones going to be using it. You don't want a bunch of service issues with them and get kicked out over it. 

Awesome thanks glad you find it useful. Yea, I would look at a USI, AMS, or Crane combo if that is what they require. Little more expensive than the China stuff but well worth the investment if the "bosses" are the ones going to be using it. You don't want a bunch of service issues with them and get kicked out over it. 

Agree.

Agree.

I would go measure because you may be able to get a full size bev and a 3 wide snack to work. Sometimes you will find some of the smaller bevs around also. 

I had some previous experience (as an employee) with some AVT machines and I agree.. it looks like an AVT machine.  I would never buy one of their Ram 4000 machines as those were manufactured in small batches, failed miserably, and they failed to provide a drop sensor (that they promised).  The machines have issues that they never corrected.

I kept up with them for a while and I noticed several years ago that they switched to providing specialty vending machines.  I think they got out of the snack/soda vending market once they realized that they couldn't provide what people wanted, so they switched to the specialty market in hopes of winning contracts with different companies to vend various other products (tools, medical supplies, electronics, etc...).

Still, I don't think they've really gotten anywhere worth checking out.  And again, I wouldn't buy any machine that wasn't an AP, National, USI, AMS, Dixie Narco, Royal, Vendo, USI, or GPL.  I'd even buy a Rowe before I would get something that says AVT, AWT, AVM, etc....

Archived