what kind of machine is this

terry

Vendorlator Pop machine. Hold 500ml plastic bottles and glass bottles of beer. Adjustable shelving for length of bottle. Adjustable coin operation. 

Everything works, keeps drinks very cold. Great for a mancave, rec room garage, or shop!!

$_35.JPG

The beer part is a bonus :)

what about this machine

$_35.JPG

It's hard to tell from the picture but the bottom machine looks like a DN 368.  However, it might be something shorter.  I'm familiar with what I think is called a DN-180 but those are 5-select machines.  If that one has the same capacity as a 180, then it's probably called a 288 or something but I am totally pulling numbers out of my butt.  Definitely looks like a Dixie Narco though.  It's old!!

lol new numbers were not working P.S I read RJT book today it was very informative but not too detailed to the best $2.65 I have ever spent thank you RJT 

I know they are Combos but they are exactly what I was going to pay 8000 for except for credit/debit readers

$_35.JPG

Three large USI VT5000 combo vending machines for sale 
- $4250 each 
- Updated coin and bill acceptors 
- Sensit technology 
- Two with iCart touch screens 
- Amazing machines in great condition 
- Downsizing business due to life changes

I can get 5 of these for about 3500 each about 4 to 5 years old

Like I said new can and does work we do it all the time. I just placed an account last month with factory refurbished machines with warranty and they work just fine with the numbers. I have one client that places 90% new or factory refurbished and he does just fine with that business model. You just have to have the correct business model to make it work.

The book is designed to give people an overview about the vending industry. To make it detailed enough to have every in and out it would need to be huge with thousands of pages. The other issue is things change in vending with new technologies and such so the book will be outdated after time. Matter of fact I need to make another revision to that book sometime in the future because of some changes. 

Like I said before and it is said in my book. Stay away from combo machines unless you are placing them in satellite locations of existing accounts. 

USI Beverage Center are not IMO very reliable and very hard to program. USI support is great but the vendor has its problems. They are also very large. Refrigeration has its problems with sub standard starting components. USI parts are very expensive. $3500 for a 5 year old is too much money, You can buy a AMS new for around $4,000 to $5,000  delivered. Better vendor cheaper parts and more reliable.

Top is not worth golpher on route.

Bottom will need lots of work and holds way to little especially with high Canadian gas prices.

Bottom line it is worth 75 but only if you are a parts dealer or have other machines that need parts.

Archived