Have you ever passed on an opportunity? Did you regret it?

RikaKazak

Why do you keep quoting the wrong prices?

Ebay price is $2695 if you add on at least $300 for a validator that is $2995.

My price I had listed was $2900 for pick up.

Get it right if you are going to promote an ebay price that is actually higher and possibly steer a sale away from a vendiscuss member.

Or best offer which means he is more likely willing to take less. And I would hope no one here is paying 300 for a bill head. If you are let me know because there are several sources for them under 100. Rebuilt Mars

Why do you keep quoting the wrong prices?

Ebay price is $2695 if you add on at least $300 for a validator that is $2995.

My price I had listed was $2900 for pick up.

Get it right if you are going to promote an ebay price that is actually higher and possibly steer a sale away from a vendiscuss member.

I was not knocking your just showing options. I didn't even know you had an ad up. As I said both prices were good as best auction price I have seen is 3600.

Thanks Havending for the ebay link :D  Ending up getting it for $2,400 and only $405 shipping :D  Plus I already have an extra DBA so won't have to worry about that (got it for free, brand new accepts 1's, 5's, 10's, and 20's :D )

Now I just need a keymaster, candy crane, and plush claw machine.  If anyone has a good link for one of those, feel free to share  ;)   I'll buy the beer next vending expo in vegas ;) lol

• 2 weeks later...

I run a bunch of candy cranes ranging from S&B cranes to smart and have to say the smart cranes are the best in reliability and construction. I have some of the smart candy crane houses and they are nice. I would look for a smart or ice crane for your other crane too.

Archived