Coin mechs & dollar bill validators

nrod7

I have a  ( Machine is a DNCB 368/CC 1 S2-7) a coin mech - COINCO QUANTUM 700 (USQ-S712/  120AC/ 50/60 FREQUENCY/   0.125 AMPS) in the soda machine at this time.

May use a COINCO QUANTUM 700 (USQ-G712/  34DC /  00.80 AMPS) in the same machine?

I don't know how the conversion on AC to DC works?

In addition what type of dollar bill validator can I replace a COINCO BA 30B /  117 V / 60 HZ?

Help,

Thanks,

nrod7

I have a  ( Machine is a DNCB 368/CC 1 S2-7) a coin mech - COINCO QUANTUM 700 (USQ-S712/  120AC/ 50/60 FREQUENCY/   0.125 AMPS) in the soda machine at this time.

May use a COINCO QUANTUM 700 (USQ-G712/  34DC /  00.80 AMPS) in the same machine?

I don't know how the conversion on AC to DC works?

In addition what type of dollar bill validator can I replace a COINCO BA 30B /  117 V / 60 HZ?

Help,

Thanks,

nrod7

I think this is in the wrong section, You won't get much for an answer here.

That model of machine is an SII logic board which can use standard coin mechs or MDB coin mechs.  Because your USQ is a 120v model it is not MDB.  The second model you mentioned is MDB and won't work unless you add an MDB harness to the machine.  If you want to do that you can PM me for one.  The BA30B can be replaced with another BA30B and the later models of them can be hooked up in a 120v system or as MDB with an additional validator harness.  Again, you can PM me for these parts.

• 8 months later...

Archived