Protecting carpeted area.

Hello, I am moving a machine to a new location and they have a carpeted area in their office.  What are your tips on protecting the carpet as best as possible? Any mat I should buy or just put straight on the carpet? It will be holding a soda machine. I'm used to tiled areas... Thanks!

Hello, I am moving a machine to a new location and they have a carpeted area in their office.  What are your tips on protecting the carpet as best as possible? Any mat I should buy or just put straight on the carpet? It will be holding a soda machine. I'm used to tiled areas... Thanks!

If you're worried about the imprint on the carpet then get a pack of of furniture sliders - about 10 bucks at Home Despot

Only problem is spillage. Don't put broken cans or bottles in the bottom. They will eat the metal and then leak all over. It isn't just coke it is anything carbonated. Also you want the drip tray clean so if there is a overflow of the pan you won't have gooey black stuff running all over the carpet. Make sure the drip tray has sponges installed.

Cleaness cleaness you can never be to clean, like they said clean the drip tray good, make sure the bottom of the cabinet looks clean inside when u open the machine up to service it, because it sounds like a nice area, you don't want to open it up an it look like crap, lint everywhere

They be like we drink stuff out of that machine ugh lol

No joke cleaness

Archived