Oscarama?

Belleque

Hi!  Newbie here!  I just purchased a machine at an auction.  They didn't have the keys for it but I was able to get in to it and I'll replace the locks.

It is a machine that drops a bouncy ball and lets you maneuver it down a set of ramps.  If you make it all the way to the bottom you get an extra prize.

The name of the machine is Oscarama and I can't find any other markings that indicat who made it or when.  Anyone recognize the name?  The machine

works great and is in excellent condition but I'd like to locate a manual for it.

Any info would be appreciated!

Brett

I think I know what you're talking about, but a picture would confirm it.

It's a machine made by the same guys who made "Oscar's Wild Ride" and it's like a cross between a "Wonder Wizard" and a "Fun-E-Ball" machine (pictured below). I'd say it's like a twister, but it was powered.

335737611e963349661e904d800f6dcf.png  452832deb84aaac5c2b9102cb7133ecb.png

Saw it at a truck stop once in Southern Illinois. It's hard to describe- that is if we're talking the same machine. Check inside the coin collection areas too- a lot of manufacturers label their stuff in there.

I took a pic but I can't seem to load it from my iPad. When I'm home tomorrow I'll try to post it from my desktop. It is the machine you are describing. I don't have a key to the coin box lock so until I can get in there I won't find out who manufactured it. I was able to open all the other locks and check out the machine. It's in great shape and works perfect. I just need to replace the cylinder lock and order product for it!

Archived