royal vision 500 says REMOVE PRODUCT

What sensor? Only thing I found was a circuit board type on bottom of delivery bin.

I don't know what the sensor might look like on a Royal Vision but, assuming it's there, it should be relatively small.. like the diameter of a pea.  They usually connect to a small sensor board and that board usually connects to the control board, at least that's how they work on my BevMax.

The royal vision should have quite a few sensors on it.  I believe it has around 4 with the majority of them being on the cup itself.  One sensor may be on the very bottom of the delivery port (or the "bin" if you will).  If there is anything in the port where the sensor can pick it up, it will report that something is in there and prevent the machine from operating.  On the other hand, if the port is open (leaning forward) then that might cause it too.

I can't provide too much detail because it's been years since I have even seen a Royal Vision.

machine has shut down because it thinks something is in product bin. Please help

I'll assume that you're referring to the delivery port on the front door.  This is a two part system where the inner port opens automatically when the delivery cup arrives to deposit product.  I've noticed on my RV500 that if the inner port does not completely close the machine will think there is still product in the bin.  The solution should be to thoroughly clean the inner port - especially the section where it rotates.  If the inner port gets sticky it can fail to close completely resulting in the machine's inability to accept any further purchases.

More then likely your bottom sensor is dirty or blocked by a piece of paper or dust bunny. Power down the machine and look at he very bottom of the delivery port box. You will see a screw holding in a metal plate with a small circuit board mounted on it. Remove the plate and carefully wipe down board. Reinstall and power up the machine. If you have access to some canned air or a low pressure air compressor you can use that to clean out the whole port area. That will take care of the problem 99 percent of the time as long as your port box rotates normally.

The inner port door switch looks rusty and Grimm but door looks to be working correctly

Sounds like you've found your problem - call Royal Tech Support and they'll set you up with a distributor for that switch.

Because the coin mech is mounted above the delivery bin, you'll sometimes get coins that fall on top of the port and slide under the sensors, blocking them. Pull out the coin mech, and remove the screws holding the sensor assembly, see if there are any coins there, and remove them.

ok I went back to location and replaced the inner port door switch. nothing changed and still stays remove product. I also has noticed that when i open and close the door the cup arm use to move back and fourth but now it doesnt move at all. what gives

Archived